Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Haul, well sort of...

I purchased Lash Blast last night.  I haven't used that mascara in probably over 3 years and I couldn't remember if I liked it or not, which may be a bad thing.  I was reading one of my favorite blogs, "Pearls and Poodles" and Milly was raving about the mascara after she picked it up after a recent trip to NYC.  I decided to give it a go again.  I haven't worn it, but after using it for a while, I am sure a review will be in order.

I also bought strawberry Carmex.  Carmex is literally my favorite thing to wear on my lips.  I lasts forever and I don't have to worry about re-applying it at work and such.  I have the potted version of the original Carmex, but I needed one with SPF, so I opted for the strawberry tube.  Loves it.

I am too tired to post pics, and I don't see the point as most people know what both products look like, lol. Perhaps after I nap I shall upload some.

2 comments:

Sybil said...

aahh i love lash blast and carmex too!!!! best drugstore products out there! :D

Animated Confessions

Erin (: said...

Love, love, love your blog posts.
XoXo, Erin.
http://gottalovebeautyx.blogspot.com/