Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Style Icon : Audrina Patridge

I love Audrina.  She is definitely my favorite character on the Hills and I adore her style.  It is the perfect mix of rocker chic with a touch of femine. I have been wearing my hair in a side braid at work constantly.  It keeps me cool in the humidity and looks cute.  I am desperately in need a Chanel bag and some aviators.  I had the aviators, but they sadly broke over the weekend :(  Oh well, here is the lovely lady...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i love her style too - you have a new follower xxxxx

fern // FERNLAURA said...

I love audrina- she's one of my fave hills girlies! x x

Jesa said...

love her style

and love your blog-stumbled on it.

Cheers, Jesa

Marie a la Mode said...

I love her style too. So effortlessly chic!

Anonymous said...

She has great sense of fashion, I also like Kristin Cavallari style. :)

Marcy said...

I love Audrina

Marcy,
smudgemyeyeliner.com