Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 27, 2009

Fridays...

I cannot wait for Fridays. I feel like a high school student sitting in class waiting for the bell to ring lately. I sit impatiently in my last class staring at the time on my cell phone. I get anxious and annoyed at the thought of the professor rambling on for another minute about impudent facts that I couldn't care less about. But, I suppose the other saps in that class feel the same way. In fact, today the professor kept getting off track and having side conversations with other students. When I am in that class I feel as though I am inside of a huge inside joke that I am not a part of. In between feeling like a complete outcast, the professor introduced the idea that the people in the American colonies could be thought of as pirates for the manner in which they acted and the illegal activities unto which they had partaken in.


After school my boyfriend, his mother, and I all went to Oakland Mall to visit the pet store. The thought of all those adorable puppies pretty much kills me. She wanted a pug. So, as if he knew what were there for, the man working asked us if we wanted to play with it in the "puppy play pen." The little thing was afraid of my moccasins and it kept biting the string on my left foot and biting my jeans. Puppy teeth don't hurt in the least, it was just super adorable. Excessive "oohs" and "awws" ensued. Alas, she did not buy the puppy and I was a little disappointed.


I am a Wino.
Photobucket

No comments: