Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturdays...

I had not intended for every post to reflect my different feelings about the days of the week, but perhaps this will be the trend for this week. Today I woke up as though I had not slept at all and instantly needed my caffeine fix. Of course I had to put on a pot of coffee and after three large cups I had felt as though I had drank two more cups than I should have. Caffeine headaches are no fun. In between the overload of energy, I was continuing my viewing of Pushing Daisies. I love how entirely whimsical it is. It makes me want to purchase a large Victorian house to put all of my treasures (that have yet to be found) in. I also secretly wish I had an aunt who wore an eye patch. I love how the dialogue makes everyone speak so eloquently, a totally unrealistic portrayal of everyday vernacular. At least for most of the people that attend school with me.


Photobucket



I would love to have many cups of tea right about now, but the fact remains that I ran out of pomegranate tea a couple weeks ago and all of my others just don't seem quite as appealing.


Photobucket



My parents keep asking if I am on drugs. No, but I do love Clark Gable.


Photobucket

1 comment:

cagedpopmachine said...

pomegranate tea sounds wonderful. reflecting on feelings is good. probably healthier than my trying to compartmentalize things like dr. brennan.