Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ramblings

So, this is my first official blog post ever! I am using that time that should be spent studying for my Latin American test to ramble about other things that are just more interesting as of right now. I have been watching Pushing Daisies, and I love the character Chuck, for other reasons than she has the same name as my boyfriend. She dresses amazing. I want to steal her wardrobe. She dresses in a style that I desperately am trying to emulate. Her makeup is also crisp and clean. The wardrobe reminds me a little of the movie Penelope.


Photobucket



I have this obsession with everything shabby chic lately. I have bought several shabby chic brand bed sets and am pining to finish my room. The wall color has yet to be decided. I am in love with vintage shabby chic flowers.


Photobucket

No comments: