Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Product Love

I love the Revlon Creme Glosses!  I picked up two on a whim at my local drugstore for 75% off regular price.  I got mine in the color "Hot Tamale" and "Peachy Sheen."  I have been wearing Peachy Sheen for everyday use, to school and such.  I love Hot Tamale for the simple fact that it is a wearable red lip without being too overbearing.  The color pay off is great, but the color does start to fade after eating and what have you.  The glosses are so creamy and not sticky at all, which is someting I find from other brands, like Victoria Secret.  The packaging is very nice and I like the long, skinny tube.  The gloss has a dial at the bottom, which you turn to get more product.  The only annoying thing is the slight clicky noise it makes every time you turn it, but I think that is really minor in comparison to the quality of the product.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Jo said...

i need to try these :)