Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 24, 2010

Product Love

So, besides the fact that my last post said that I would not be spending money, I am going to do a product rave. It is actually something that I purchased about two months ago after watching "Gemsmaquillage" Youtube video tutorial on Kate Nash makeup for the music video "Do Wah Doo" and wanting to recreate the look. I just happened to come across a peachy colored Revlon lip gloss on the clearance rack at my local Target. When I have the option of getting a Revlon lipgloss for under 2 bucks, I am going to get it. It was in the color "Life's a Peach." When I got home I realized that the color is also SPF1 5, which is something I liked. So this product is literally my go-to lipgloss. If I can't decide what lip product to wear that day, I put it on and it always seems to work with what I am wearing. I love the idea of a peach lipgloss with a peachy blush for summer. It may appear too sheer for some, but I love it. It is such a nice gloss for layering also. I never realized so many other people were trying the prodcut either, until I read one of my favorite Youtube guru's blogs, "Jomakemeblush." She had done a haul that included the gloss. I would definitely give it 5 out of 5 and am going to be continuing wearing it constantly. :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jo said...

Glad you love it too :)

liloo said...

can't wait to try revlong products ;)
thx for sharing ;)
xoxo